Re: Upgrade TS8.0 to TS8.1 Problem

Thanks for your suggestions Bob.

I tried a clean install but still get the "tsinst10.exe not found"
error.  I can't seem to get past this install problem.  the installer
gets through step 1 "Installing Program Files" and then starts step 2
"Registering Program Files" where the install fails with the
tsinst10.ex not found error.  After the abort, the TS 8.1 directory is
on my C: drive but is completely empty.

Although Windows is not supposed to care about lower case and upper
case in file descriptions, I wonder if that could be a problem?  I'll
have to check out the case from the error message and compare to the
reg entry.

Mike