Re: Upgrade TS8.0 to TS8.1 Problem

I found a number of setup.ini files and renamed them but still
received same tsinst10.exe not found error.

>From my laptop I copied the whole TS8.1 directory over to the desktop.
 The installer found the 8.1 build2706 version.  I asked the installer
to leave build2706 and install new build2821.  Same error tsinst10.exe
not found error.  I tried other options to no avail.  I compared the
registries of the laptop to the desktop searching for tsinst10.exe.
The registry items were the same except for
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Window\CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Components

This reg had some different hex numbers.  Probably due to different
installs between the 2 computers.

Mike