Re: DynaStore for IB - symbol substitution possible?

Abhijit,

I'm also using Hyperserver Lite with TS2000i, Windows 2000, but not having the high cpu usage that
you've had.  I did a search on my computer for "ibrcomserver" and it was not present.  Can you find
out anything about this file, could it be a worm of some kind?  If you have TaskInfo 2003 running it
will show  the running and related files, handles, modules, and version to this "ibrcomserver", you
might find some clues to it's origin.  Also run "msconfig" or a program such as Advanced Startup
Manager and see if it's on the startup list, that's always a good clue pointing at a suspicious
origin.  You can download a demo of TaskInfo at www.iarsn.com, it's shareware and a really useful
program for this kind of detective work.

In my setup Radarscreen is the main culprit for high cpu usage, especially when it gets corrupted (I
think it was created already corrupted) which is a daily occurrence.  Hyperserver.exe will also go
to the very high cpu usage mode when you have to End Task Tradestation and it finds itself the only
thing running.

I have Trader Workstation (Interactive Brokers) running, but use DTN IQFeed for data. I'm collecting
data for ESZ4, USZ4, YMZ4 with no related cpu usage problem.

John