DynaStore for IB - symbol substitution possible?

I have been a longtime & happy customer of HyperTrader's excellent products, but lately having some severe problems which prompts me to look for some alternative immediately. Problem is with massive CPU usage.. I have posted a question to HyperTrader's support forum, and let's see what that brings.

I want to take a look at DynaStore, but unable to find some online help to a very specific question - Can I perform symbol aliasing? I need to store the data for a symbol under several symbols in GS, for keeping track of day sess, all sess, continuous contract etc. So, I need to have say, A, B & C in GS, all receiving ticks for ESZ4. Can this be done?

Abhijit