Re: DynaStore for IB - symbol substitution possible?

Abhijit,

Yes, you can do this (at least I can do this here with dynastore).

Al lyou need to do is to add several symbols into dynastore portfolio and
set their "Ticker name" fields to whatever names you have in your Global
Server, i.e. to "A", "B" and "C" while all other fields should be set to
retrieve e-mini contract from IB.

The massive CPU usage by Global Server while handling electronic Furtures is
resolved a long time ago and can be fixed several different weays, but the
best one is:

- create your symbols in Global Servers as Stocks or Indices and ignore the
GS's warnings about wrong symbol names :)

Andrew