Re: DynaStore for IB - symbol substitution possible?

TickTrader wrote:

Abhijit,

Yes, you can do this (at least I can do this here with dynastore).
Thanks for the reply!

The massive CPU usage by Global Server while handling electronic Furtures is
resolved a long time ago and can be fixed several different weays, but the
best one is:
CPU usage is not in GS. HyperServer lite is using about 10% CPU and is spawning a process - ibrcomserver, that likes 55 - 100% CPU in my box - a P4 1.6GHz with 1GB RAM. GS, ts2ki & 2 API frontends of IB is just gasping for air (err... CPU)