Re: Tradestation World?

YES!

People actually do pay. About a year or so ago, I was
given free passes to come attend a "Daytrading"
seminar put on by I think, Terranova Trading in SF.
They had two well known speakers in the industry that
made their money daytrading from, "Back-in-the-day"

I thought ok, hey its free and m a y b e I'll learn
something...

So I sat through the entire day's presentation and was
really surprised at some of the completely nonrelevant
points they made when it came to DAYTRADING.

In fact, one of the only and main reasons I went,
besides the fact that it was FREE for ME was that they
claimed they were going to trade LIVE money in their
account and show us for a few hours how they take
trades.

Well, that never happened. In fact, in my opinion they
continually avoided the LIVE part of their
presentation the entire time.

At the end of it all I laughed it off and told myself
well at least I didn't pay anything for this.

However, I was shocked and appalled when I spoke to a
customer sitting a seat away from me. He explained
that the fee for coming to this "workshop" was
$4995!

My jaw just dropped on the ground!

Its no wonder why all these so called experts are
spending all their time talking about trading the
market instead of actually trading it!

mike ball