Re: DynaStore for IB - symbol substitution possible?

Take the Global Server off line and see what happens to CPU
I would try this later in a different box... some setup required. I can't take my main GS offline now, and testing after hours defeats the purpose - not enough ticks.

Also, taking GS offline would mean almost no CPU activity in this chain. HyperServer Lite requires no symbol setup. It simply goes & gets whatever GS is asking for. If GS is offline, HSL has nothing to do (doesn't collect quotes when GS is offline), and I suspect would result in zero CPU usage for everything.