Re: DynaStore for IB - symbol substitution possible?

John,

I'm also using Hyperserver Lite with TS2000i, Windows 2000, but not having the high cpu usage that
you've had.
I am running WinXP Pro. But it's unlikely that's a problem.

I did a search on my computer for "ibrcomserver" and it was not present.
That's probably because you are running an older version of HSL. Also, your HSL is for IQFeed, but I am using TWS itself for my feed (IBrcomserver == Interactive BrokeRs comSever ???). There have been some changes in HSL code in the recent days. ibrcomserver is a process spawned by HSL for IB - that's for sure.

HyperServer guys tells me they are working on this problem.. like right now. See http://forum.hypertrader.ws/showthread.php?t=370

Hope they fix it real quick. I am going nuts. My TWS already runs on a different machine. I am moving my API order entry stuff to that machine (running good ol win2k) as well. I just like to have my order entry & chart on the same screen, close together 8D.

Abhijit