Re: Defragging Win NT (Was: How to get TS2k to run well (was 2K for sale)}

Gary's experience was largely mine too.  It didn't do the defragging job
(that is, not as complete) as the defragger I routinely use in Win 3.11.
I made three consecutive defrags, and each seemed to improve the result,
although the final result contained significant fragmentation, MUCH
reduced from when I had started, but fragmentation nevertheless.  I
wonder if the full version would produce better results.