Re: My take on Omega

Pierre pointed out:

>> Maybe it was supposed to be a joke?  (Here I thought I had
>> trouble understanding British humor!)

>It cannot be British humor, I'm french.

Sorry.  Perhaps I should have made that clearer.  What I meant to
imply was that French humor may be even more impenetrable
than the British variety.

Then again, maybe it really does take Martian silicon and
bizarre practices involving animals to get Omega products to
work right.  Certainly nothing else seems to.

Lest this be mistaken for a personal attack, I should probably
say that I am invariably impressed by and grateful for your
messages when they stick to useful things like trading theory,
Easy Language, and suchlike.  I just regret that you waste so
much time trying to defend the indefensible.

Owen Davies