Re: My take on Omega

----- Message d'origine -----
De : Owen Davies <owen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
À : <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : samedi 11 septembre 1999 04:30
Objet : Re: My take on Omega

> Pierre pointed out:
>
> >> Maybe it was supposed to be a joke?  (Here I thought I had
> >> trouble understanding British humor!)
>
> >It cannot be British humor, I'm french.
>

> Sorry.  Perhaps I should have made that clearer.  What I meant to
> imply was that French humor may be even more impenetrable
> than the British variety.

Do not worry. A lot of french people do not even undersand this kind of humor.

> Then again, maybe it really does take Martian silicon and
> bizarre practices involving animals to get Omega products to
> work right.  Certainly nothing else seems to.

I must tell that I have not really tried ( I'm subject to suffer from vertigo).

> Lest this be mistaken for a personal attack, I should probably
> say that I am invariably impressed by and grateful for your
> messages when they stick to useful things like trading theory,
> Easy Language, and suchlike.  I just regret that you waste so
> much time trying to defend the indefensible.

This is my dark markbrown side ( nobody is perfect).
It does not take a lot of time to me to write stupid things on Omega List .
( I have a natural talent for that).

That's  aside, the recent post  obviously show that users with the same products
report conditractory results and experience, regardless to the software involved.
So, there is an explanation that is above the classical supposed bugs, and the software
itself is not the sole guilty.
OS, user, hardware, configuration, computer maintenance, interaction of products installed or even
uninstalled before may affect a lot of things.
For myself, I have stopped to worry about that and try to use things that I know how tonuse with a good
probability of success.
If it works for me, it should work for you.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin

PS
Sorry to stop this thread here, but Fedex just bring to me a rooster from Peru (unsollicited).
Due to the jet lag, the beast was singing all night long and I'm going to have problems
 with the neighborhood.