Re: My take on Omega

That's  aside, the recent post  obviously show that users with the same
products report conditractory results and experience, regardless to the
software involved.

*** Yes there is a clear correlation to the satisfaction of TS2000i users
and the following

*** 1.) the length of time they have been paper trading
*** 2.) the length of time they have been a solution provider
*** 3.) the number of digits in their block number in is high
*** 4.) the number of ts builds they have owned in the past is zero
*** 5.) if they (as a broker) have newbie clients that are excited about it
*** 6.) if there name has not appeared on this list at least two years ago
*** 7.) if they have appeared in Omega's magazine
*** 8.) if they have yet to make that single trade that will surely pay for
the product
*** 9.) if they have told someone lately that they really have it figured
out this time
*** 10.) if they are actually excited about omega coming to their town

*** if any one of the above, then hell yea they're happy campers

So, there is an explanation that is above the classical supposed bugs, and
the software itself is not the sole guilty.

*** so what your saying is all these people at
http://www.markbrown.com/bugreport2000.htm are reporting supposed bugs?  you
have stepped off the deep end now and I have no more respect for you.
please send me any and all code you have for safe keeping, it would be a
shame that they throw it all away when the men in the white suit's come and
take you away to sunny gardens insane asylum.   you sir have insulted the
intellectual level and have no respect for the MAJORITY on this list.  who I
might add prior to this new release were the MINORITY like you who thought
omega hung the moon.  this was not the mystical doings of a wizard named
mark brown, this was a realization that they just got screwed by corporate
Cuba!

OS, user, hardware, configuration, computer maintenance, interaction of
products installed or even uninstalled before may affect a lot of things.

*** as well as the most important item!  SOFTWARE THAT HAS BUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For myself, I have stopped to worry about that and try to use things that I
know how tonuse with a good probability of success.
If it works for me, it should work for you.

*** let me tell you if it didn't work for me and my experienced real time
(not end of day dead like you) friends then it will never work for you!
*** still waiting for futuresource and sp comstock are we?

sincerely

sir mark's alot

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin