Re: My take on Omega

I seem to remember the Mouth of the South having
some not too flattering things to say about UMDS
when he became disenchanted with TradeLab. They
seem to have made it up. I wonder why.

If you really want to see a product promised and not
delivered, look at the history of UMDS Version 3 and
start to really worry. If Traderware is tied to UMDS,
worry even more. Floating this and that are not much
help with no data.

As to all this open source nonsense, Linux was created
by real hard core geeks, the kind who hate Windows
and are able to do something it, because they spend their
lives writing code. That is not me babe and it isn't you
either. So, I repeat, get real, stop whining and let's start
helping each other make Tradestation make money.
I need all the real help I can get.

Praise be to Bob Fulks.