Re: My take on Omega

I know a good place to get Roosters that are already trained to sing this B
flat note!  It is a small farm in Iquitos, Peru (South America), this art
has been carried over from Incan tradition for centuries!  If you all need
more information, just let me know...

Getting the roosters from them will allow for more time to study the markets
and designing philosophies to trade instead of wasting time taining
roosters!  Think of the advantages!

+\- the list's naive young trader -/+