Re: My take on Omega

----- Message d'origine -----
De : Larry Wright <lwright@xxxxxxxxxx>
À : <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : vendredi 10 septembre 1999 22:23
Objet : Re: My take on Omega

> On Fri, 10 Sep 1999, Patrick Gamble wrote:
>
> > So get real. Hurrah for Traderware as and when. Until then, do not bite
> > the hand that feeds you.
>
> On the other hand (no pun intended :-), think of how it would be if there
> were no complaints. Do you think Omega would do *anything* of significance
> without the complaints?
>
> Without the public complaints, we would rely only on Omega's good
> intentions to make fixes. Do you believe Omega would do other than add
> more and more 'eye candy'? Do you really think they have *our* best
> interests in mind?

Should you a beta tester you would see that there are more constructive action taken from the
beta tester forum than in monitoring this list for 600 years.

Instead of posting so much complaints here, you woul do a better job by becoming a beta tester yourself.

A lot of fix or suggestions have been prposed and realised from one SP to another,
without this permanent annoying bashing observed here.

> I still use TS despite all the warts. I complain, and I hope it helps to
> alert Omega to the fact that there are real problems with their stuff. The
> complaints also might prompt others to produce some competition for Omega.
> This would be good for users, no?
>
> I wish there were not so many complaints, too, but reading about problems
> here has saved me *much* grief in using TS. If you don't like the
> complaints, and don't want to read them anymore, why not hit the delete
> key?  (Instead of complaining :-).

What I do not  like is complaints about complaints on complaints, in addition to complaints themselves.

PO