[OT] Outlook Express file association

Really off topic, but ....

I was testing another e-mail application yesterday and it
fouled up my file association for .eml files.  Would someone
who uses Outlook Express and Win9x kindly tell me what
the correct association should be.

To check this, go to Windows Explorer, select View from
the pulldown menu, select Folder Options ..., go to the File
Types tab and scroll down the list until you see the .eml or
E-mail extension.  I tried associating the .eml extension to
the Msimn.exe application, but I seem to be missing a
switch or something.

Thanks.