Re: "Optimizing with Hilbert oscillators"

Further to my postings, at the Equis site you can
download 2 executable files that self install into v 7.x indicator list. Very
painless for a change. We don't have to beat our heads on how to write the
method into metastock formula language, or to install correctly into
metastock.  Cheryl has done a great job

I did this and the results are very
interesting
Lionel Issen<A