Re: "Optimizing with Hilbert oscillators"

P & J:
You have made the same mistake that I make
frequently.

Hidden in plain site  under Traders Tips is
Cheryl Elton's creation of the Equis version. Its about 3 full columns of code.
 It also says that it can be downloaded from equis.com. Three cheers for
Cheryl.

I haven't tried it out But the coding is a good
argument for a better programming language in metastock.
Lionel Issen<A
href="mailto:lissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>lissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr
  <DIV