Re: EOD 7.x and 1-minute bars

http://www.naq.com/web/proinfo.asp

Please note that the  listed features are in addition to the ver 2.2 that
will chart 1 minute bars, among other things.  I am still using that ver
2.2, but do intend to take the 14 day free trial to see if I like the new
version.

Note that you can also print the charts you want directly from the
RTTrader.  Please also be aware that if you have not used tick charts in
the past, they can be very addictive  l:-)

Al