Re: metastockdata to excel : format problem

Hi Herman,
The likely cause of your problem is a format cell mis-set. Cut some data from
Downloader and paste it in Excel. Do a "text to columns" to get it into
columns. If the numbers have the decimal point in the wrong place do a
"column format, cells, number" to get the proper format. I do the transfer
quite frequnetly for analysis and do not have any problems, so I'm certain
that there is a cell format set improperly somewhere.
Good luck,
Joe Nemecek