  To: <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>MetaStock listserver
  Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2001 5:14
  PM
  Subject: [OT] Outlook Express file
  association
  Really off topic, but ....I was testing another e-mail
  application yesterday and itfouled up my file association for .eml
  files.  Would someonewho uses Outlook Express and Win9x kindly tell
  me whatthe correct association should be.To check this, go to
  Windows Explorer, select View fromthe pulldown menu, select Folder Options
  ..., go to the FileTypes tab and scroll down the list until you see the
  .eml orE-mail extension.  I tried associating the .eml extension
  tothe Msimn.exe application, but I seem to be missing aswitch or
  something.Thanks.