Re: "Optimizing with Hilbert oscillators"

I think that in Fig 2 TASC, May 2000 when the blue
cross the red near the bottom it a buy signal and when the red crosses the blue
near the top its a sell signal.  The plot I get from Cheryl's posting
is a lot smoother than Ehlers plot. We need to find out or figure out how to
change the parameters. With Cheryl's version, I changed he color of MAMA to
green and left FAMA red.. Until I get more confidence in it, I'm using it
as sort of confirming indicator.
Lionel Issen<A
href="mailto:lissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>lissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr