Importing from ASX data

Hello Tomasz

I have been very interested in Amibroker for some time (as one of the
few real alternatives to Metastock) and have been trying to download
and import the historical data from the Australian stockmarket.com
site. While many of the stocks import cleanly there seems to be alot
of rubbish data amongst it and I get very long lists of errors. Does
anyone know if this is normal for this data and how to deal with the
problem? The errors are many and varied but looking in the files it
is obvious that the data is, in most cases, incomplete generating
errors referring to invalid closing prices or similar (because they
are missing). Is it possible to screen out the errant files on
import?

Kind Regards
Ian MacPherson