Re: [amibroker] Importing from ASX data

Ian,

I have set up a prn.format in the \formats
directory for <A
href="">www.australian-stockmarket.com
files
as follows -

$FORMAT
Ticker,Date_Int,Open,High,Low,Close,Volume$SKIPLINES 0$SEPARATOR
,$DEBUG 1$BREAKONERR 0$AUTOADD 0$OVERWRITE 1

And my import.format file looks like -

Default ASCII (*.*)|*.*|default.formatGlodat
prn (*.prn)|*.prn|prn.formatYahoo's CSV
(*.csv)|*.csv|yahoo.formatAmiQuote Historical
(*.aqh)|*.aqh|aqh.formatAmiQuote Daily (*.aqd)|*.aqd|aqd.formatMetastock
ASCII (*.txt)|*.txt|metastock.formatOmega SC ASCII
(*.txt)|*.txt|omega.formatS-Files (s*.*)|s*.*|sfile.formatC-Files
(c*.*)|c*.*|cfile.formatSharenet DN (*.dn)|*.dn|sharenet.formatSpace
separated Ticker,Date,OHLC (*.txt)|*.txt|ssv.formatPRN Format w/Ticker
(*.prn)|*.prn|prnn.formatShort Daily CSV (*.csv)|*.csv|daily.formatMST
Format w/Ticker (*.mst)|*.mst|mst.format

ie I've added the line

Glodat prn
(*.prn)|*.prn|prn.format
into the V3.1.4 import.format file following the
install.

I have not changed default.format

Note <A
href="">www.glodat.com is the same as  <A
href="">www.australian-stockmarket.com

I keep a copy of my prn.format file in a private
directory so it can be restored if it was ever overwritten. The date format
I found works is Date_Int which is different to Date_YMD
in the format.prnn

Tomasz - I trust I'm not causing confusion. Initially I had not realised
the message was going to the entire group. I don't want to cause you (or anyone
else) additional work.

Regards,

Geoff

<BLOCKQUOTE