Importing from ASX

Thanks Guys !!

The response was truly overwhelming ...I have
plenty of ideas to keep me busy now .. I realised afterwards that the historical
data imported only needs to be cleaned up once and that the daily updates will
only include currently traded stocks.  Again, thanks for the support ... in
keeping with the spirit of shareware .. by the way did the port to Linux ever
get off the ground ?  I am an avid user of Linux and would be very
interested in this development.

Kind regards
Ian