EOD Update

Hi Tomasz,

I am having a small problem trying to update the database with the
EOD prn file.

When i go to import ascii and choose my file (20001213.prn) and error
occurs (Invalid date format/value). I have tried to modify the
default.format file so that DATE_DMY becomes DATE_YMD but i still get
the same error.

I have also tried using another program to update the files in the
Amibroker/data{a-z} directory. The EOD files are successfully
converted
and stored correctly in the appropritae sub directory, but when i
load Amibroker it still does not display the new dates. However if i
import all the data again choosing import metastock it is fine. But
as you know it is time consuming importing all the date again.

Do I have to make additional changes to the default.format file, What
do you suggest?