>From:
Geoff
Mulhall
To: <A
href=""
title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxx>amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2000
10:19 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Importing
from ASX data

Tomasz and All,

Can I suggest the date and price of the cursor
position be displayed in the grey status area at the bottom of the screen. (ie
same line as shows the num lock status, for help press F1) This would be
useful no matter what tool was in use at any time (eg the pointer, vertical,
horizontal or diagonal line, fibonacci retracement, fibonacci time zones). It
would be very useful for price extensions, optimising the position of a trend
line and so on.

The open price is the at the top of the body of a
black candle or the botton of the body of a white candle. I have drawn a
diagram in the attachment which I hope clarifies. At present the bar chart
shows the close price but not the open price.

I'd also like to add my thanks for the resizable
window on the Analysis form.

Regards,

Geoff

<BLOCKQUOTE