From: "Michael Holder" <mholder@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2002 5:28 PM
Subject: Impact of NTFS drive compression on Trade Station 2000i

Has anybody tried NTFS drive compression on Disk C on a Windows 2000 machine
with Trade Station 2000i installed? Do you know if there are any negative
consequences or related issues? I need more hard disk space to properly
defrag the C Drive. If there are performance or related issues I was
wondering if there might be a known workaround to compress disk space on a
W2K machine with Omega installed.

Mike Holder
Toronto