Solution re US Tbond all session tick charts corrupt TS2000i 's

Thanks to Scott who found an earlier Thread that identifies the problem and
solves it.  Original thread is listed below from 'DB' at Dynastore.

Following the logic of DB's comments here's exactly what I did:

1) Dynastore for Bloomberg: Go into Portfolio / Edit symbol area. Select the
US T bond future symbol you have created. Double click. Check "Ignore Trade
volume" field at the middle right area of the edit window.  Save and close.

2) Esignal: rather than fool eSignal from providing volume for the ZF Z2 or
ZB #F symbols by recreating them under a  Stock category, I did with under a
"Index" Category. You will need to set up the electronic and regular CBOT
session times/ breaks in the TS edit symbol area and make other adjustments
consistent with the Bond futures characteristics.  What's great is that the
new Dynaloader for eSignal took this new symbol and was able to download
about 60 days of tick data quickly. So I was able to start charting a
continous 24 hour T Bond futures symbol right away.

Here's DB' original thread on this issue forwarded by Scott....