Re: Impact of NTFS drive compression on Trade Station 2000i

Hello Michael,

I have win2k NTFS on two machines each with TS2ki.  no problem.  I
ahve two 20G harddrives on each.  one I use and the second is used for
nightly backup.  works fine for me.  Harddrives are cheap as hell--why
compress?

Best regards,
 Jim Johnson                           mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxx