Re: Impact of NTFS drive compression on Trade Station 2000i

Just buy another disk -- they are so inexpensive.
Also, for max performance, do not use NTFS compression.
Locate your swap file on one drive, say, D: and locate your
program file on another drive, say C: or E: to improve
performance.

Leslie Walko

--
Regards,