Re: Dual monitors

Many thanks to everyone who has replied both in the list and personally.

I am inclined towards a 17" TFT monitor and it seems that digital inputs
are the way to go. However, I'd like to use it with an analogue CRT so
would need a card with both analogue and digital outs.

Can anyone recommend - or warn against! - any 17" TFTs with a digital In
- preferably at a reasonable price (:-).

Also, any dual graphics cards, preferably with both analogue and digital
Outs or just digital Outs.

Thanks again.

Cheers,
Ian