Re: Dual monitors

I'm running a Matrox G550, and if you d/l the latest drivers, they have an
option so you can choose where dialog boxes appear.. typically either in
the middle (default), in the parent program screen (in my case, screen 1 or
2), or in the screen where the mouse is.

Works a treat with 99% of apps, just the stupidly coded ones that fail..
it's pretty good.

Si