Re: Dual monitors

Dear Todd & Group,

I, too, have had problems with the small dialog boxes splitting the
image between the two monitors.  One solution for this for me (at least
when using a 4-monitor card for the two monitors) is to set the card to
show 3 monitors.  Then the dialog box shows up in the middle of the 2nd
monitor screen.  With a 2-monitor card, however, I believe you're out of
luck.

Sincerely,

Richard