Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 17:58:40 -0500

From: "Bob Heisler" <Bheisler@xxxxxxxxx>

To: ianwaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx

CC: ianwaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subject: Re: Dual monitors

Hi Ian,

I don't have any experience with Matrox cards, but
I've been running
dual
monitors (analog/digital LCD's) on ATI Radeon cards
under Win2k for
quite
some time without any problems.  Installation was a
snap and if I can
do it
without any problems then it really must be easy...:).

Their base Radeon VE card sells for about $100 and
works quite well if
you
don't need the additional horsepower of their
7500/8500 series.

Hope this helps,

Bob Heisler
www.rjhtrading.com