Rollover Trades

Hello,

I am trying to add this signal to a system to simulate
closing out a position in continous contracts on the
3rd Friday of the trading months and then getting back
into a position in the same direction.  I have two
problems:

1.  	This code exits and enters but always does it
twice instead of just exiting and then 	reentering.

2.	I want to exit and enter Market On Close and cannot
figure out how to do this.

Thanks in advance,

Mike Kittelson

var:CloseOut(false),LastNotice(0);

If ((Month(Date)=3) or  (Month(Date)=6) or
(Month(Date)=9) or (Month(Date)=12))
	then CloseOut=true else closeout=false;

If Closeout=false then LastNotice=0;
If CloseOut and DayofWeek(Date)=4 then LastNotice=
LastNotice + 1;

If MarketPosition=1 and LastNotice=3 and
DayOfWeek(date)=4
	then exitlong("lx.rollover") 1 contract tomorrow at
open;

If MarketPosition=1 and LastNotice=3 and
DayofWeek(date)=4
	then buy("le.rollover") 1 contract tomorrow at open;

If MarketPosition=-1 and LastNotice=3 and
DayOfWeek(date)=4
	then exitshort("sx.rollover") 1 contract tomorrow at
open;

If MarketPosition=-1 and LastNotice=3 and
DayofWeek(date)=4
	then sell("se.rollover") 1 contract tomorrow at open;

=====
Regards,
Mike Kittelson