Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 07:49:36 -0500

From: "Mark Brown" <markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: "Omega forum posting" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>

Subject: Re: BAT email program

Hello Todd,

actually there is no comparison with the latest
version of bat and any
other  email  program.  it's  the  best  - it's the
difference between
having a contagious disease and not having a
contagious disease ok get
the  picture? and outlook is a carrier of a deadly
contagious disease,
i  would  frankly  be  embarrassed  these  days  to
admit  i  haven't
safeguarded  those  who  i love (my email buddies)
from danger. do the
right  thing  and get educated on internet security.
google will teach
you and the tuition is just time.

TH> Hello everyone,

TH> I recall hearing from this list about BAT email.
From
TH> what I recall, I remember hearing good things
about
TH> it. I am using Outlook Express right now and no
TH> problems with it and I am just wondering what
TH> advantages the BAT program has over OE. If it is
much

--
Best regards,
 Mark