RE: A Professional comments on Pierre's software - - -

Just kidding, as I saw that you were using Omega List to promote your products
( I am a very bad example to follow, you should know...)

> You might have overseen that I was defending your software even though I
> have never seen any prove of happy users.

Sorry, just a bad joke at Internet speed.
I have a problem with happy users. They do not want to help me, as they feel
that an extended use of the software could be a prejudice to them ( they are
wrong IMHO).

> Still I would be interested to know on how and when it happens? I am one of
> those who still remember how the two of you were arguing. And honestly there
> were time when I was only reading the mails of the both of you.

Regarding proofs and the like, I have the project, not yet finalized, to post
realtime Safir-X trades on the web site.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
TradeStation Technologies representative in France
Safir-X neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm