Re: More Robust OddBall

I posted the ELA file at the same time I posted the original message
but it seems to have been rejected by the Omega List size filter.

Since the www.traders2traders.com site seems to be down, I do not see
any easy way to distribute the ELA file so I have been sending it to
those requesting it.

Several people have copy/pasted my code into the PowerEditor and
tried to verify it. Some have told me that the "AddTime" function is
missing in TS4.0 so it must be a TS2000i function. It is listed below.

----

{Function: AddTime}

Inputs: xTime(NumericSimple), Minutes(NumericSimple);

AddTime = MinutesToTime(TimeToMinutes(xTime) + Minutes);

----

The T3Average function was also used so you will need it on your
system to verify the code. If you do not have it, you can use some
other average such as XAverage to illustrate the effect of smoothing.

My "more robust" code still has one source of error that I had
suspected was not important but turns out to be important. I will
post more on that later.

Bob Fulks