RE: A Mythomaniac Professional comments on Pierre's software - - -

You are perfectly right in all of your comments.
Complexity will never turn anything  that  fairly works into a miracle trading
system, but will enhance things that cannot be otherwise: Removing some bad
trades, displace some of thems fom one or two bar backward, reduce the max DD.
The  math cost of  the improvement is not proportional to the cost of the extra
money saved vs money earned by the simple concept.

But it is important anyway for the trader.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
TradeStation Technologies representative in France
Safir-X neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm