RE: A Mythomaniac Professional comments on Pierre's software - - -

> Complexity will never turn anything  that  fairly works into a
> miracle trading system, but will enhance things that cannot be
> otherwise: Removing some bad trades, displace some of thems fom one
> or two bar backward, reduce the max DD.

Pierre, something I've never understood about this approach:

How can you adjust a trade there, displace an entry here, etc,
without falling into a curve-fitting trap?  You say that Safir-X
generates thousands of rules internally.  That sounds to me like a
perfect setup for curve-fitting.

I know you say these rules generalize well on unseen data, but....
how??  How can they, when you have more rules than you have trades in
the training period!?

Gary