RE: How Accurate Is The A-D Line - April 2002

It would be interesting to get some feedback on this from Tom McClellan, of
McClellan indicator fame...
an expert-of-sorts on breadth measures.

http://www.traders.com/Documentation/FEEDbk_docs/Abstracts_new/Millan/millan
> .html

>                                                     Name: How Accurate Is
The A-D Line - April 2002.url
>    How Accurate Is The A-D Line - April 2002.url    Type: Internet
Shortcut (application/x-unknown-content-type-InternetShortcut)