Re: How Accurate Is The A-D Line - April 2002

A Proxy for the S&P can be generated with SP-100 (OEX) data, and NDX-100
for the Nasdaq --  Much more efficient than attempting to massage 500 or
more Stocks chosen from other environments.

It can't be done in TS or other commercially available software (at least
that I'm aware of).  I do similar work on Money Flow using Power-Basic --