AW: A Professional comments on Pierre's software - - -

PO,

I thought since you took over, it is not necessary anymore.

You might have overseen that I was defending your software even though I
have never seen any prove of happy users.

Still I would be interested to know on how and when it happens? I am one of
those who still remember how the two of you were arguing. And honestly there
were time when I was only reading the mails of the both of you.

Volker Knapp
Wealth-Lab Inc.
http://www.wealth-lab.com
http://www.wealth-lab.de