AW: A Professional comments on Pierre's software - - -

Hallo Bilo,

the way you express your opinion about some one elses opinion is
interesting.
But maybe i did not express certain things correct or you misinterpreted
them or you did not read them correct

I did not say that:

1.  ++you can make money system trading on dirty data ...
2.  ++intraday data is dirty and because markets are manipulated...
3.  ++your claim to use the worst entry point...
4.  ++and may be the other statements that you said i have made arent that
correct too... i dont know. To be honest I did not read them.

I am just trying to give a different view. I respect your "different
opinion" too.

I have a feeling that there is little respect for different opinions here.
The level of how people express differences is something that makes me
really think.

Volker Knapp
Wealth-Lab Inc.
http://www.wealth-lab.com