AW: A Professional comments on Pierre's software - - -

Hi Pierre,

  ++I have a problem with happy users. They do not want to help me, as they
feel
  ++that an extended use of the software could be a prejudice to them ( they
are
  ++wrong IMHO).

we dont have that problem as much as you might have - unfortunatly our users
only expose their happiness privatly or on our own forum (and on
elitetrader). But still we ofcourse allways would like to have more people
saying how happy they are with your software in public and on places like
this.

Just as an idea, maybe you should consider an open public forum like we
have, then everybody could read the good and bad things about your product.
We do it with great success (open society).

Volker Knapp
Wealth-Lab Inc.
http://www.wealth-lab.com
http://www.wealth-lab.de