RE: A Mythomaniac Professional comments on Pierre's software - - -

OK, I see.
This person may exist ( I think that I can remember who he is).
His problem is in fact that he has not yet understood what technical analysis
really is, what are the limits, his various failures to find something meeting
his needs with any of the software  he tried, is symptomatic of his wrong
approach.

No software, no  is able to predict the market with a high % of success trades,
what he was looking for, because this is impossible.
Safir-X attempts to produce trading systems that easily returns  100- 300%
yearly net ROA on tradeable markets ( mainly intraday futures indexes and
heavily traded stocks)  with LESS than  50 % of  profitable trades, what it
easily finds with rivial indicators used as inputs. If you are looking for
something  far more better ( and not over optimized), I fear that it is not
available on this planet to the best of my knowledge.

Your anonymous contact somewhat exagerated the number of extended test period
that we provided.
They were limited to  2, means that he has been able to use the demo version
during 12 hours  (4*3)of computation time, no more.
This is maybe not enough to use the software in order to find better results
that what he  got, but one may recall that this is a free evaluation version,
and that this person was acting with the demo like if it was the real thing,
that is not limited in time...and that is not for free.

My advice, as he claimed that  he has a psychiatrist background, is to read
again what he has learnt in  this domain and try to apply it first to himself.
He may also help you in this sense because I feel that you will be a good
customer for him too.

What could be said is that we hae a proof of one people having downloaded the
demo and who found that the demo was not meeting his needs.  He is not alone in
this case, because the demo is downloaded several times a day, and we do not
sell the same number of copies!

Nothing wrong in this,as we provide a working evaluation version and do not
enforce anyone to buy.

It seems that even this is difficult to understand for you and that you confuse
a disgruntled free demo user with something that has nothing to do with a real
user.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
TradeStation Technologies representative in France
Safir-X neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm