Re: Mr. Myxx and Oddball?

Hello auto303171,

there's one assertion here I would like to have Mr. Auto or someone
explain to me.  how could a system like oddball, which according to mr
auto is not very good anyway, induce the big guys to fade it or
whatever.    We're talking about the NYSE here--minimally a billion
shares a day, 4000 stocks.  so the rascals go out and buy / sell all
the nyse issues in order to tilt the advance decline so a bunch of
hacks will issue their oddball signals in the futures market,then they
manipulate all those issues  to got the other way, force the hackers
to reverse; then send the 4000 issues the other way.

I'm having a little trouble believing that the people who read Active
Trader and/or to MB's website and/or subscribe to the several lists he
participates in are the center of the stock market universe.