Re: Mr. Myxx and Oddball?

Tail wagging the dog...futures pops or drops in illiquid, very thin, low
volume midday market and moves cash (and adv)....kind of a cascade
reaction. I'm just saying that it's possible if OB got a lot of popular
press in widely read trading rags. Didn't Ryan Jones crater when he got too
popular? Same thing with OB; though I doubt many billion dollar mutual
funds worry about OB's influence that much :-)

MT